- Aggressively generate and pursue sales leads to develop new sources of revenue from corporate customers to meet or exceed monthly and annual quota.
- Follow-up on inbound enquires and convert them into sales.
- Manage all stages of the sales cycle including developing leads through prospecting, qualifying, customized proposal, contract negotiation, and project implementation.
- To work closely with other departments’ stakeholders to support and execute student recruitment activities, future plans and objectives.
- Recruit new students through activities such as facility visits, campaigns, open houses and information sessions. Provide accurate and prompt information on curriculum highlights to prospective households and students.
- Counsel parents of existing and prospective students who are considering taking up new subjects; assist with academic program selection.
- Accountable for meeting and exceeding sales targets that are aligned with the core competencies of the company.
- Understand competition and trends in the education industry to develop sales strategies and initiatives.
- Take ownership of assigned and ad hoc tasks and projects.
- Proven experience as telesales representative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
- Possess good attitude towards learning and improving.
- Independent and able to work with minimum supervision Able to work 4 weekdays and 1 weekend.
Up to $3000
Tampines or Novena Square (Student Centre)
|Job Category||all jobs|