Production Technician / Operator
- Perform functions associated with all manufacturing operations, including working with engineers in set-up and calibration tasks, as well as performing rework and quality testing related to the production of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
- Uses sophisticated programs to collect and evaluate operating data to conduct on-line adjustments to products, instruments or equipment.
- Determines and may assist in developing methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing process
- Works with engineers in conducting experiments
- Minimum GCE O level qualification with 2 years of relevant experience in assembly environment
- Experience in doing sub-assemblies, soldering and handing chemical solutions
- Comfortable and able to manage chemical solutions during cleaning process
- Candidate with lesser experience will be considered as an operator role
up to S$2600