Pre-School English Teacher
- Partner with parents to foster children’s holistic development
- Equip children with life skills and cultivate values that will prepare them to be life-long learners
- Create a classroom environment that is safe, joyful and conducive for learning
- Lesson planning
- At least 2 to 6 years of Early Childhood Education (ECE) teaching experience.
- Diploma in Pre-School Education – Teaching (DPE-T) / Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECCE-T), or its equivalent.
- Valid certificate in first aid.
Up to $3000
Singapore – Across Singapore