- Study and analyse daily and monthly reports to achieve high productivity and efficiency of plant operation.
- Monitor stock control of storage tanks.
- Check and review plant operation condition daily.
- Perform off-duty standby backup work.
- Analyse causes of abnormalities in plant operation.
- Make annual budget for production.
- Provide support to Maintenance section and Quality Assurance section.
- Minimum Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- At least 1 to 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Able to work fast and meet deadlines.
Up to $3800
Singapore – Central