- Diagnose and correct equipment failure in breakdown maintenance.
- Analyze/monitor equipment breakdown and recommend appropriate improvement.
- Ability to observe any abnormality during the Preventive maintenance and provide the solution.
- Execute equipment improvement and modification.
- Recommend improvement to work methods and procedures.
- Highlights spare parts shortage based on inventory level.
- Update Engineer when spare parts are low to avoid zero inventory.
- Ensure CCP equipment maintenance/calibration/validation are conducted to specification and time-lines.
- Ensure intrusive maintenance work are conducted with the joint effort of other function team members.
- Conduct an internal audit on GMP/Quality etc. and follow-up with rectification/improvement work to improve GMP and Quality condition.
- Issuance of work permits to sub-contractors and ensure good safety/GMP practices comply.
- Manage vendors, service providers & contractors on all projects and installation works.
- Ensure proper isolation (LOTO) are conducted before releasing equipment for installation works.
- Assist in testing and commissioning to ensure projects are completed in accordance with the requirements.
- Participate in Emergency response team and assist to conduct drills and assessment.
- Assist QA in conducting quality and sample checks on utilities, complaints
- At least 2 year(s) experience in similar function support on frontline maintenance operations plant facilities (e.g. chillers, boilers, air-compressors etc.
- Possess at least a NiTEC/Higher NiTEC/Diploma in
- Electrical/Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering
- Experience in problem-solving tools (e.g. 4M, RCA analysis) would be an added advantage.
- Experience in CMMS (e.g. Maximo).
- Able to work 12-hours rotating shift
Up to $3700
Singapore – North