Human Resource Manager
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR duties
- Compensation and Benefits duties which includes Performance Management matters, welfare and Company events.
- Manage the recruitment process and work closely with department heads for the hiring needs
- Formulation of HR strategy aligned to business requirement and provide support to employees in the interpretation of HR policies and guideline
- Manage monthly payroll including overtime, allowance claims and ensure all the payment comply with statutory (CPF, tax filing)
- Manage and handles matters related to employment and governing authority- MOM, CPF, WDA, IRAS etc.
- Coordination of training programs and activities
- Develop, drive and implement HR initiatives further.
- Degree in HR Management or relevant disciplines
- At least 3-6 years of related experience
- Sound understanding of the Laws and Regulation governing Employment in Singapore
- Preferably Manager specializing in Human Resources, Administrative Support or equivalent
- Experience in Interior Design / Retail industry will be advantage
- Candidate with lesser years of experience will be considered as an Executive role
S$4500 – S$7000