- Majority to carry out Preventive Maintenance (PM) works on plant utilities (Chillers, Boilers, Air compressors, ACMV, Electrical & Mechanical installations) and Production machineries / equipment. According to the job plan sequence and schedules.
- Day to day operation and monitoring of utility systems, routine inspection of building and facilities.
- Ensure systems are operating in optimal condition.
- In support of the plant operations; to provide technical coverage of duties during the absence of peers. Targeting at minimizing downtime and disruptions to operation.
- Raise Works Orders on job request; Update on the Failures reporting; Actual resources (Materials /Labour hours) for keep track and monitoring of the progress of PM/EM/CM Work in the Maximo system.
- Ensure CCP equipment maintenance/calibration/validation are conducted according to the specification and timelines.
- Ensure intrusive maintenance work are properly conducted with joint effort from other functional team members (Production / QA).
- Participate in problems root cause analysis to improve operational efficiencies and eliminate the possibility of recurrence.
- Identify areas for improvements (eg. Critical spares, parts, modification works) for adequate coverage of operations requirements.
- Manage of Contractors / Vendors on execution of contract services; issuance of Work Permit System (Permit to Work, LOTO, Work-In- Height, confine space, intrusive form)
- Assist supervisors to conduct on-site feasibility studies for improvement and modification works required for facilities, building, equipment, utilities, and ensure complete all assigned project on time on budget.
- Issuance of Work permits to subcontractors and ensuring good Safety/GMP practices are compiled.
- Management of vendors, service providers as well as contractors for all projects and installation works. Coordination of Swap samples.
- Ensure proper isolation of potential hazard sources (LOTO); before releasing equipment for installation work. To perform normalization as well as checking system are in place.
- Assist in testing and commissioning with vendors to ensure the project is completed in accordance with the requirements.
- Work in a team to propose improvement works targeting at cost reduction; improve efficiencies; productivity; Quality; Safety.
- Conduct internal GMP / Quality/ Foreign Material Audit and follow up with the rectification/improvement works to improve the Quality and GMP condition
- Participate as part of the Emergency response team and assist in conducting fire drills and assessment.
- Assist in conducting quality and sample checks on utilities, complaint root cause findings
- Min. NiTEC/Professional Certificate/Diploma in
- Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering/Control Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience with the similar function supporting front-line maintenance operations of plant facilities/utilities (e.g. Chillers, Boilers, Air compressors) and production machinery in a manufacturing plant environment; preferable with food manufacturing or Automation related experience.
- Able to work 12-hours rotating shifts
up to S$3700