- Ensure all engineering work and maintenance of gas supply facilities and related equipment run smoothly.
- Perform project system design, planning, cost estimation and presentation.
- Prepare technical drawing.
- Perform monthly maintenance and engineering report.
- Evaluate and source for materials, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Understand and comply with government regulations.
- Attend to all emergency at all times.
- Perform off-duty standby backup work.
- Perform any other duties assigned by superior.
- Minimum Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Meticulous and analytical.
- Business acumen and Finance savvy.
- Detail oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Preferably with Singapore driving license and own vehicle
- Preferably with minimum 2 – 3 years of relevant working experience in gas industry
Up to $4500
Singapore – Central