- Helps ensure that a medical facility and its staff maintain a high level of ethical and professional
- Looks for ways to streamline and enhance administrative operations.
- Consults with and supports clinical staff in the efforts to serve patients.
- Assist in the day-to-day running of the clinic including customer service, clinical services and
- administrative matters.
- Oversee the procurement & timely maintenance of clinic inventory for machines, medications, products,
- supplements, supplies and stationery.
- Other related duties include human resourcing, troubleshooting of the clinic’s computer system,
- coordinating work flow between service providers, answering enquiries, ad-hoc duties, etc
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business
- Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Up to $2400