Chief Cashier cum Administrator
- Performs full spectrum of administrative duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and filing.
- Coordinates and maintains records for staff office space, phones, office keys and HR related matters.
- Creates and modifies various documents/report using Microsoft Office for Store Manager
- Ensure that the checkout section is orderly and secure.
- Ascertain that transaction involving customers are expeditiously and efficiently processed.
- Provide rapid response to client complaints and acknowledging them professionally.
- Mentor junior cashiers in the mastery of outstanding customer service.
- Designate duties to the cashier unit daily and decide on the extent of daily workload.
- Collect cash, credit cards and complete each transaction in line with enacted principles and procedures.
- GCE O Level qualification with 1-2 years of experience in cashiering & administrative within an FMCG/Supermarket/Hypermarket
- Good team player; verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized and efficient time management; able to juggle multiple priorities and deliverable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Able to start work within short notices or immediately is the greatest advantage
S$1600 – S$2000