- Formulate strategic direction of a category; understand customer needs and stay current with market trends and competition.
- Analyze performance on a weekly basis and drive improvements in a category
- Manage suppliers; build mutually beneficial partnerships and negotiate trading terms and event support.
- Select assortment; conduct periodic range reviews.
- Optimize site merchandising of a category: understand the market trend, improve search and discoverability.
- Pricing & Promotions; execute storewide and category-specific promotions and events.
- Support Marketing & Advertising activities to promote category awareness and visibility.
- Work with buyer team to ensure appropriate availability of the product.
- Diploma or Degree qualification with 2-5 years of experience in merchandising or account management within an FMCG/Supermarket/Hypermarket/Convenience Store/F&B
- An effective negotiator, able to understand and influence stakeholders.
- Innovative and problem-solving; taking an initiative to improve all aspects of your job and never being content with the status quo.
- Organized and efficient time management; able to juggle multiple priorities and deliverables.
- Good team player; verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of working independently
S$3500 – S$4500
|Job Category||all jobs, Featured Jobs|